Monday 11 January 2010

Sun 10th + Mon 11th January

I must be the only boy who sits at home and guzzles tea, cup after cup after cup. Not healthy, I swear. Anyway, I'm doing both yesterday and today in one due to my negligence of my blog last night. Sunday was alright, had nothing much to do due to the accursed weather and lack of appropriate footwear, so we came to mine and watched Inglorious Basterds. It's actually a very very good film. I recommend it.

Nothing else really happened on Sunday apart from a game of 'Who Am I?', a game funnily enough inspired by watching the film (they're playing it in the bar scene). I was Mickey Mouse in the first round, Albert Einstein in the second, and diarrhea in the third. Interesting...

Monday was pretty uneventful, double History on a Monday morning is epic though. In P.E. Theory we're learning about disabilities, apparently someone who is both armless and legless is called a nugget? Well so Baris says anyway. And imagining a person who is just a head with arms and legs - we'll leave that to the imagination, I myself found it incredibly amusing whereas others might find it sick (most notably 74-year-old women who's sole purpose in life is to piss in their armchair).

That's all for this blog, nothing else really interesting to say about today. Pretty mediocre as days go.

Goodnight, Blogger x

No comments:

Post a Comment