Friday 8 January 2010

memememe.

My name is Ben Harry Waters;
I have nothing to prove to anybody.

To be honest i come across to many people as an arrogant, spoilt, smart-ass freak. But i can actually be nice if you give me half a chance :)

I'm fourteen; my birthday is the ninth of February. I prefer letters to numbers.
I live in Bramley, in Rotherham. it's terrible - save me?
I like varying my sentence openings so naturally this paragraph is a nightmare.
Yes, my favourite subject is English, closely followed by History.

I do want to be in a relationship, but the opportunity never presents itself - the only time it ever has fucking destroyed me, and ruined the second half of my 2009 in the process.
But the second half of 2009, as well as being the most awful time I've ever had, was the most amazing time i ever had, because i met a bunch of mentally handicapped freaks that I'm happy to call my friends.
Kitty, Su, Dani, Ellie, Molly, Billy, Mikey, Hannah, Paige, Baris, Steph, Stiffler.
People don't realise how much these guys mean - yes, we bitch, we argue and we piss each other off. But we're just one big dysfunctional family and these guys have stood by me through everything.

I find it so much easier to talk to strangers than people i actually know, which is why I've told this blog everything because 90% of the people i know will never read this.
I love reading though sadly English has made me over-analyze every book i read. my favourite book is misery by Stephen king.
I also love Drama, my favourite actress is Helena Bonham carter. She makes a good Bellatrix.

My dream is to write a series of best-sellers, and then have it made into a movie. And once that's happened, I'll probably go teach in a school because having a life with no job other than writing the occasional book and practically bathing in cash is not acceptable, is it? I'd also like to do something to do with journalism? I don't know, i apparently think that there is more time available than i actually have left to live.

i would like to visit Rome at some point in my life. My favourite colour is green. Southern fried chicken is my favourite food. Skittles are my favourite sweets. I like vodka shots. i prefer pineapple juice and/or cups of tea.. Hablo el Espanol. Je parle une peut de le Francais. i speak English.
I'm intelligent. People might think I'm vain, but i know I'm intelligent. It's not like I'm professing to be amazing at something I'm not - football for example. If i ever claim to be good at it, kill me. But i am intelligent. I aim to get all A*'s in my GCSE's, apart from P.E. I took Drama, History, Spanish and French. History is my favourite option that I have taken. I can't stand chavs. This paragraph is a mess without any form of orderly structure. It's supposed to be like that for effect. I analyze things too much.

I've rambled on long enough - the previous paragraph is the love child of boredom and the Internet.

Goodnight, Blogger x

1 comment:

  1. woahwoahwoah benj, wheres this 'x' malarky coming from? :')

    ReplyDelete