Friday 8 January 2010

Fri 8th January:-

School was still on, despite my prayers that it would snow so much that it wasn't possible to get there. I had English first - I actually really rather like Romeo and Juliet. I think Shakespeare was a very intelligent man though I don't think his works were that creative to be fair - more like Coronation Street than a classical play. They're amazingly written though - well done Will (I'm on abbreviated first name terms with Shakespeare). Maths second period wasn't too interesting, though me, Dani and Stiffler discussed the area of our internal organs - apparently the alveoli in your lungs stretched out would cover a tennis court!

Double P.E. periods 3 and 4, worst lesson of the week in my opinion. There's nothing worse than a worthless nobody trying to make themselves appear in any way tough, so naturally you can understand why I was put out when one of the most loathesome boys you will ever meet decided to make it his mission to piss me and my friend Baris off by hitting his ping-pong ball over to us, walking over to collect it and 'accidently' barging into us every time. He shut the fuck up when I informed him that he 'failed at life' and asked 'what he has to show for fourteen years of existence.'

Ending the week was double Spanish which I absolutely adore. We've got our usual teacher back which is a plus too. He calls me Benjamin despite that not being my name, though he says it in a Spanish accent. Normally between the two periods we get a little break, usually about five minutes. Today our teacher somehow managed to forget about us though, and it ended up being twenty-five minutes. I'm not complaining. Our new topic in Spanish is 'Publicity', which is basically advertising and stuff. Our teacher showed us this video to illustrate advertisement which actually had me in stitches. Never thought I'd see the day a happy meal danced to sell itself:-

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNLTwnk6d_u

That's all for today, i'm off to listen to Spandau Ballet and watch Dancing On Ice. Only me doing the flamenco in a violet lycra leotard would make tonight more camp...

Goodnight, Blogger x

1 comment: